We share with you tips to enjoy life in our beautiful city during this season.
We are very thankful that you are part of our family here at Texas Medical Care Plans. We hope that the first part of the year was positive regardless of the adversities we’ve faced as a city and nation. March has started with better news than last year, regardless of the pandemic. Here are some recommendations to spend more time with your loved ones.
We advise you to continue practicing essential prevention habits, such as:
- Wash your hands after arriving to a new place
- Carry and use disinfecting wipes or gel with you
- Avoid touching your eyes and face while you are outside
- Keep using your FACEMASK when you are not at home
- Keep a healthy distance between you and others while not at home
Here are the top 5 parks in El Paso to spend some time with your family during this Spring.